The Write Life

Welcome to The Write Life, an online community forum for writers of all walks and inclinations.

Are you a writer, whether as a hobby or career? Well, what are you waiting for? Come join us!

A community for those who love writing, whether it be as a hobby or a career. All are welcome!

Writing Prompt -
Write a Story that starts at the end.;
Finish that Story so that it ends at what would have been the beginning.

Insert Creative Title Here- Chris Lester, work in progress

christopher.lester

Insert Creative Title Here- Chris Lester, work in progress

Post by christopher.lester on Fri May 10, 2013 12:34 am

My name is Chris Lester, and its been about 24 hours since I last wrote something new. I tend to write whenever I feel like it and have the time. I enjoy Action, Adventure, Comedy, Science-fiction, Science-fantasy, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, and to some extent, Horror. My only problem with Horror is that I tend to fall asleep if it's really good, which probably says a great deal about my character now that I think about it.
    I am a bit of a walking contradiction. I describe my self as either an extroverted introvert or a introverted extrovert depending on the situation. I feel I am most in my element when I am entirely out of my element. In short, I'm a walking paradox that's difficult to explain, but probably easier to experience, first hand.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:44 am