The Write Life

Welcome to The Write Life, an online community forum for writers of all walks and inclinations.

Are you a writer, whether as a hobby or career? Well, what are you waiting for? Come join us!

A community for those who love writing, whether it be as a hobby or a career. All are welcome!

Writing Prompt -
Write a Story that starts at the end.;
Finish that Story so that it ends at what would have been the beginning.

Hello Everyone

TinaA

Hello Everyone

Post by TinaA on Thu May 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Hello everyone!
    My name is Tina and I am studying Creative Writing at Sinclair Community College at the moment. I should graduate in early 2014 if all goes according to plan. I am attempting to joint major in Psychology as well, but am working it through with the financial aid department.

I love to read everything. Like, literally, everything. From scientific journals to science fiction comedy. Everything in between. My writing itself focuses mainly on Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Horror. I also write poetry as well.

To date I've only had about four things published (two short stories and two poems) this year, but I hope to improve upon that number by Christmas. I am working on several novels and short stories at the moment. Also, there is a book of poetry in the works, but I'm not worried about completing that any time soon.

I love to read/critique work, but remember to take any comments or suggestions I might have with a grain of salt. I'm not any better at all this than you, I'm simply able to comment from a different point of view. Guess that's it.

...Not much goes on in my day-to-day life so I'll just leave this here then.

Oh. I also have a tumblr account: deanisbatmanandsamlosthisshoe

or for those of you who are more interested in hipster blogging: samisbatmananddeanlosthisshoe

I'm glad you're here and I look forward to reading your writing and/or interacting with you on here.

-Tina Anton
    christopher.lester

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by christopher.lester on Thu May 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Cool. Congrats on the published pieces, that is fantastic. Looking forward to reading your stories, Tina. Your poems were really good, I enjoyed them a lot.

-Chris
    TinaA

Post by TinaA on Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Aw. Thank you so much, Chris. Smile.

cheryl.asbury

Post by cheryl.asbury on Thu May 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Thanks Tina for all the input you've given to me so far. I will, hopefully, graduate in 2014 also, if I can get my Math program finished, this year, that is! Where were your stories published? I'd like to read them. Congrats on your degree! I know you have worked hard and have earned it! Smile
    TinaA

Post by TinaA on Fri May 17, 2013 12:01 am

cheryl.asbury

Post by cheryl.asbury on Fri May 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Thanks! Very Happy I'll check it out! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:47 pm