The Write Life

Welcome to The Write Life, an online community forum for writers of all walks and inclinations.

Are you a writer, whether as a hobby or career? Well, what are you waiting for? Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Write Life

Welcome to The Write Life, an online community forum for writers of all walks and inclinations.

Are you a writer, whether as a hobby or career? Well, what are you waiting for? Come join us!

The Write Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for those who love writing, whether it be as a hobby or a career. All are welcome!

Writing Prompt -
Write a Story that starts at the end.;
Finish that Story so that it ends at what would have been the beginning.

3 posters

Hello Everyone

TinaA
    TinaA

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by TinaA Thu May 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Hello everyone!
    My name is Tina and I am studying Creative Writing at Sinclair Community College at the moment. I should graduate in early 2014 if all goes according to plan. I am attempting to joint major in Psychology as well, but am working it through with the financial aid department.

I love to read everything. Like, literally, everything. From scientific journals to science fiction comedy. Everything in between. My writing itself focuses mainly on Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Horror. I also write poetry as well.

To date I've only had about four things published (two short stories and two poems) this year, but I hope to improve upon that number by Christmas. I am working on several novels and short stories at the moment. Also, there is a book of poetry in the works, but I'm not worried about completing that any time soon.

I love to read/critique work, but remember to take any comments or suggestions I might have with a grain of salt. I'm not any better at all this than you, I'm simply able to comment from a different point of view. Guess that's it.

...Not much goes on in my day-to-day life so I'll just leave this here then.

Oh. I also have a tumblr account: deanisbatmanandsamlosthisshoe

or for those of you who are more interested in hipster blogging: samisbatmananddeanlosthisshoe

I'm glad you're here and I look forward to reading your writing and/or interacting with you on here.

-Tina Anton
    christopher.lester
    christopher.lester

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by christopher.lester Thu May 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Cool. Congrats on the published pieces, that is fantastic. Looking forward to reading your stories, Tina. Your poems were really good, I enjoyed them a lot.

-Chris
    TinaA
    TinaA

Post by TinaA Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Aw. Thank you so much, Chris. Smile.
    cheryl.asbury

Post by cheryl.asbury Thu May 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Thanks Tina for all the input you've given to me so far. I will, hopefully, graduate in 2014 also, if I can get my Math program finished, this year, that is! Where were your stories published? I'd like to read them. Congrats on your degree! I know you have worked hard and have earned it! Smile
    TinaA
    TinaA

Post by TinaA Fri May 17, 2013 12:01 am

cheryl.asbury

Post by cheryl.asbury Fri May 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Thanks! Very Happy I'll check it out! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:44 am