The Write Life

Welcome to The Write Life, an online community forum for writers of all walks and inclinations.

Are you a writer, whether as a hobby or career? Well, what are you waiting for? Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Write Life

Welcome to The Write Life, an online community forum for writers of all walks and inclinations.

Are you a writer, whether as a hobby or career? Well, what are you waiting for? Come join us!

The Write Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for those who love writing, whether it be as a hobby or a career. All are welcome!

Writing Prompt -
Write a Story that starts at the end.;
Finish that Story so that it ends at what would have been the beginning.

2 posters

About me

FanFikr92
    FanFikr92

Alias : Ruth Saunders

About me Empty About me

Post by FanFikr92 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Ok, so for those who don't know me, my name is Ruth L. Saunders Cool , and I am 21 years old. I got into writing when I was twelve and started writing fanfics, hence my username. At the age of fifteen I was inspired to write my own stories and have since come up with numerous book ideas and such study . I'm currently writing a Fantasy/Romance novel, since that is my favorite genre of story, and hope to have it done soon. That said, I've been working on it for six years now and have made many drastic changes to it. But I know for a fact that the story is 100% original and can't wait to finish it. tongue
    TinaA
    TinaA

About me Empty Re: About me

Post by TinaA Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Congrats on the story!! It sounds awesome and I cannot wait to read it. Very Happy. Welcome to the forum!!
    FanFikr92
    FanFikr92

Alias : Ruth Saunders

Post by FanFikr92 Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Thanks, I'm hoping to work more on my story to get it finished by my 22nd birthday, so fingers crossed that I succeed Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:46 am