The Write Life

Welcome to The Write Life, an online community forum for writers of all walks and inclinations.

Are you a writer, whether as a hobby or career? Well, what are you waiting for? Come join us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Write Life

Welcome to The Write Life, an online community forum for writers of all walks and inclinations.

Are you a writer, whether as a hobby or career? Well, what are you waiting for? Come join us!

The Write Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community for those who love writing, whether it be as a hobby or a career. All are welcome!

Writing Prompt -
Write a Story that starts at the end.;
Finish that Story so that it ends at what would have been the beginning.

5 posters

Maybe we can all post something

polarbear6761

Maybe we can all post something Empty Maybe we can all post something

Post by polarbear6761 Thu May 09, 2013 7:16 am

Hey everyone, I know we all did intros and such last night, but there were at least two people who weren't there and it might be fun for each of us to post a short piece on here. Just a story or essay or something that will let us get a feel for each other's writing. What do you all think?
    Tracy
    Jazzhands
    Jazzhands

Maybe we can all post something Empty Re: Maybe we can all post something

Post by Jazzhands Thu May 09, 2013 2:02 pm

I think that's a good idea. Were you thinking flash fiction?

Amelia
    TinaA
    TinaA

Post by TinaA Thu May 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Sounds awesome to me! Did you want us to start a new topic with our story piece or just post it on this topic thread?? It might be better to have separate topic threads so that we can have more freedom to talk about it and critique it without getting all jumbled together and confused. Razz. Up to you. Wonderful idea!

UPDATE: I chose to post my writing snippet over under the Rated Fiction section because it is definitely not appropriate for all ages and I wouldn't have been allowed to post it over here. Anyway, it's there for anyone interested in check it out. Smile. I look forward to reading what you guys post up!!
    randoMELity
    randoMELity

Alias : Mel

Post by randoMELity Thu May 09, 2013 8:28 pm

It is my hope that everyone will share some of their writing - it's what the Writing forums are for, primarily; sharing and seeking feedback and critique. But certainly at least a sample from everyone would be great.

I also intend on doing a little "about me" sorta thing - as soon as I decide where it should go... hmm... maybe an Introductions section is in order? I think I'll add one. Maybe under "Joining the Community." Would anyone else be interested in such a thing? It would be optional, of course.

Edit: After a bit of deliberation, I have added an Introductions forum under Joining the Community.
    cheryl.asbury

Post by cheryl.asbury Thu May 16, 2013 10:46 pm

I missed you at tonight's forum meeting at Panera Bread, Tracy. Sad We read each other's stories, talked and wrote down several prompts, which Chris collected for another meeting. Hopefully, we'll see you next time! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:24 pm